Dr. Rowland Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rowland Chang?

May 5th, 2017

The best so far

Rh doctors before never took the time to listen. Understandim not doing therapy and have been given X-rays on my knees

December 23rd, 2016

Excellent doctor and knowledgeable in the latest research.

I have been seeing Dr. Chang for more than 15-years and he has always spent time explaining my condition and treatment options. He has been honest in saying when there aren't any cures or better options.

February 23rd, 2016

DON'T BOTHER. ALL HE'LL DO IS LAUGH AT YOU IF YOU ASK FOR A TREATMENT PLAN. Very arrogant. WHO NEEDS to put up with that since he had no suggestions for treatment? Waste of time and my limited energy.

What is most memorable about my appointment with Dr. Chang was that he laughed at me for asking a reasonable question. He did nothing helpful, but after laughing at me for asking what treatment plan he'd recommend (Answer: No response. Assume he didn't know and didn't want to admit he didn't know given the high praise (clearly undeserved from patient's perspective) of the Rehab Institute of Chicago. Overrated. No cause for laughing at a patient for asking him to doctor since he claims to BE a doctor. He has extremely poor manners. He referred me to someone else who was just as arrogant and also had no treatment suggestions. Reason for referring. This other doc might be interested in you since he is interested in unusual diseases, and you have one. Hey docs! We patients don't want to be seen because you might find us interesting. We need treatment. Buy yourself some lab rats or a good novel if you want interesting. We have more important things to do than being billed for entertaining you.

July 26th, 2015

No return call

Dr. Never spent any time with you,if come to see you he is with you only for a minute.ni return of yours phone calls.pearson needs his help but his assistant spents more time with you then he does.

December 13th, 2013

The worse experience of my life

I have worked in healthcare for 25 years as a clinincal nurse manager. This physician expereince wa sthe worse I have ever expereinced. There is no follow up communicatiion from the physican and speaking to the staff is a nightmare. The staff is very rude and abrupt, reluctatnt to answer questions and you are asked to leave a message and no one returns the call. I left a request for a prescription refill and was told by the pharmacist that the MD office said I was no longer under the care of the physician! While I'm not sure of what transpired here, of one thing I'm certain, I will never return tomthat office or refer patients there.

May 5th, 2017