A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowley Busino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busino
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Busino graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Busino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowley Busino MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rowley Busino practice?
- Dr. Rowley Busino has 1 office location.
Dr. Rowley Busino practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.