A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowley Busino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busino
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Busino graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Busino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowley Busino MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rowley Busino practice?
- Dr. Rowley Busino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rowley Busino practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.