A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowley Busino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Busino graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Busino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowley Busino MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rowley Busino practice?
- Dr. Rowley Busino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rowley Busino practices Otolaryngology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See La Mesa Otolaryngologists.