A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Bologa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Bologa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Bologa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bologa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Bologa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Magdalena Bologa MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roxana M. Bologa practice?
- Dr. Roxana Bologa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Bologa practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.