A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Damian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Damian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Damian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Damian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Zoica Damian MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxana Z. Damian practice?
- Dr. Roxana Damian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Damian practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.