Learn more about Dr. Roxana Diba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Diba is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diba
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Diba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diba graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Diba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Diba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxana Diba practice?
- Dr. Roxana Diba has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxana Diba practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.