A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Diba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Diba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Diba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diba graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Diba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Diba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxana Diba practice?
- Dr. Roxana Diba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Diba practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians.