Vascular Surgeon
Video profile
332 Summit Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
201-488-6445
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  BEST DOCTOR I HAVE GONE TO  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

wow she always knows what to do I LOVE HER

May 14th, 2012

GREAT OFFICE EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. DR WAS VERY CARING AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.

|  Choose another vascular surgeon  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Kline spent less than a minute with me during the initial visit. She was cold, uncaring, and completely dismissive. She made me have a series of tests but never never diagnosed me or sent me the results - just told me I could have surgery if I wanted too. I wish I could give her a rating lower than 1.

|  AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Please do yourself a big favor and go somewhere else. I read all the reviews and ignored them because I figured the people that write this reviews have nothing better to do. Well, here I am and I surely have a lot to do and say. I went to see this doctor on Monday. I weighted 2 hours to be seen, then she walks in for 1 minute. She was rushing and sent me for an MRI. Well the appt was Monday, it is Thursday today and the MRI authorization with my insurance company still not been done because they are mostly done on Fridays. So if you go on a Monday, you have to wait to Friday until they are all done together for the week. There is no sense or urgency in this place. I have severe pain in my arm and I have to wait. I would go to another doctor but I am afraid of having to wait now for a another appt date. I went ahead and scheduled my MRI because I can't sit here and wait until they get my authorization and then after that make an appt because its a waste of time. When I called today to find out if the authorization was done, I was told that I should not have made the MRI appt, but should have waited. She has a beautiful office, but after this I will not recommend her to anyone, nor will I ever go to her for anything else. Terrible service....AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

|  Very good surgeon  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

Dr klien is only a good surgeon but does not spend any time with the patient. My gallbladder surgery went fine but followup visit was less than a min conversation. And does not like to be bother with questions.

|  Did not like her  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

I waited about 20-30minutes to get the utlrasound.. then waited to get seen by the doctor for over an hour. I was her last patient of the day and when she entered she noticed I was antsy and said "I had somewhere to be an hour ago too"! This was the most unprofessional experience I've every encountered. They have not even followed up with me to schedule a time for my surgery, not that I would ever go back there...

Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Kline was very nice and easy going, very caring.

|  find another vascular surgeon  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

clearly dr kline is a COSMETIC vascular surgeon ... i had an appt with her yesterday and left there confused and frustrated ..... i agree with other peoples comment as far as she NEVER even looked at my leg , she strictly depended on my info and prior test results ..... in my professional opionion i would avoid her like the plague!

Jun 10th, 2010

After 4 calls in to the office, she finally called back and gave me my surgical options on my answer machine recording. Find a better doctor

|  funkyy  |  show details
by poopyy on Jul 6th, 2009

AMAZING DOC SHE IS THE AWESOMEST SHE SAVED MY LIFE

|  Poor Communication and Follow Up  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

Dr. Klne's skills as a surgeon are competent enough, at least for a standard elective surgery. But before or after surgery she acts like she can't be bothered. After surgery she doesn't do a thorough follow up exam, standing a couple of feet away to look at the area and never touching or palpating. We were fortunate not to have any problems or complications, if there had been one I would have serious concerns about the care she provides.Other surgeons come in to speak to you before the surgery, her 1st contact is in the OR. Others come into the waiting room after surgery to speak to the family, not her, even though I asked and she said she would. She gives the patient brochures to read prior to surgery and dismisses any questions. When asking questions after surgery ( and only when telling the nurse I'd like to speak to her) her comment is that she gives written instructions but she'll go over it again, though she had not provided the information asked about. The lovely waiting room in this practice doesn't compensate for her arrogance, dismissive attitude and lack of thoroughness. There are enough doctors to choose from - avoid this one.

|  useless visit  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Kline saw me for less than 3 minutes And gave me some printed material to read then left me without any useful opinion or medical prescriptionI will never recommend her for anyone.

|  dismissive & wrong diagnosis  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2009

my mother was a patient with a severe ulcer developing on her leg. dr. kline suggested a treatment that was not helping & never took the time to examine her or do a biopsy or anything. she would just change her dressing twice a week & send her for the non-helping treatment. dr. kline suggested she see another dr who recommended amputation. we finally went to a completely vascular doctor who is now finally giving my mother the treatment & surgery she needs along with the therapy. she will be up & walking again - if we stayed on course w/dr. kline, she would be in a wheelchair forever.

by patient on Jan 15th, 2009

Dr. treated me like I had a plaque. Did not do any examination. Very disappointing