A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Merz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Merz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Merz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Methodist Hosp, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Merz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxana Merz practice?
- Dr. Roxana Merz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Merz practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.