A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Minkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Minkus, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkus
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Minkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Patricia Minkus DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxana P. Minkus practice?
- Dr. Roxana Minkus has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxana Minkus practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.