Overall Review

2.9

July 5th, 2016
Horrible staff!! Even if you have an appt still have to wait for more than 2 hours. Referrals take weeks to be sent to insurance.

October 2nd, 2015
I waited 2.5 hours in the morning, when I see the Dr walk in. Staff makes appointments when she is not even planning on coming in for another 2 hours. I was starving and felt faint by the time I was seen. I felt worse after I left that dr's office. Horrible services and the waiting room was packed of people waiting to be seen. Only reason I went there is because my insurance assigned me. Never going back!

October 3rd, 2013
Horrible
This place is Horrible they will take their time to give you your results all they care about is you going their so they can charge and then forget about you worse experience ever..

October 15th, 2012
She just want to book people so she can charge Insurances and the service she provides is of very poor quality.

October 9th, 2012
I like the doctor, however I don't care for the nurses.

May 8th, 2012
Out of touch with her patients
Although I feel that Dr. Minkus is a caring practitioner, I have experienced nothing but ineptitude from her staff. Requests that should take no more than an hour take more than 3 weeks to resolve. If you like to wait for your appointment time (1 1/2 hours ,good place to go. I find she has poor repertoire with her patients and is out to make the easy buck.

November 29th, 2010
Hospital nurse across street
Dr. Roxana was so nice and the office very clean.She sits and listens.I will continue seeing her as my doctor and I plan on taking my family as well.Thank you Doctora!

July 17th, 2010
Horrible Doctor!
Dr. Roxana Minkus is judgmental and rude. I told her I didn't think she was listening to me and she got up and started walking away. She said that was offensive and claimed to have been listening for an hour. In actuality I was waiting in the office for 30 minutes and then she was there for 30 minutes TALKING AT ME. Everything I tried to say was dismissed and she told me my ailments were in my head. I even showed her pictures my old doctor took of my ulcer and infection I had and she still didn't believe me. Seriously she has issues and that was apparent by the lectures she gave me. She mentioned she cant deal with patients if she doesn't get sleep... and apparently she didn't sleep the night before my appointment. All in all, don't see her if you want to keep your sanity.

June 1st, 2010
Never going back!
This was by far the worse experience i have ever had at a doctor's office. Being new to the area and not having any one to recommend a doctor to me I just picked a name. Big mistake. Speaking to staff (in the reception area) is like speaking to a brick wall. They don't get common basic billing practices- including different types of FSA billing policies. EVEN after you personally put them on the phone with your insurance company and have them explain it to her. It's like you hear one thing, and they hear the same thing form the same person, but it means something totally different to them. This billing issue went on for a month. When I finally spoke to the billing manager- I didn't even have to explain everything. She looked at my account and told me I was supposed to get a refund. And even understood the communication problems I was having with the office. Now, 2 months later when I finally get and paid the bill I was supposed to get, they call me and tell me they haven't gotten payment from me. Why am I not surprised. :/ Scanned the copy of the check and ready to send proof I paid. Save your self the high blood pressure and go with an bigger office that is organized. I have since gone to a new doctor and am just amazed at how EASY and EFFICIENT they are. Minkus herself was nice enough during the appointment, but was dismissive and borderline rude once this whole billing issue came up. You have been warned.

January 4th, 2010
On my first visit to this office, there were cobwebs hanging under the waiting room chairs. I should have left then. During that visit and a second one since, I have had to pay more than my noted co-pay to see the doctor (I verified the co-pay w/my insurance via phone prior to both visits AND it's printed on my health card!) Dr. Minkus is nice enough, but my second and last visit to her office left me speechless. I was the second appointment of the morning, and I got there 20 minutes early. The first appointment of the day was still seated in the waiting room. An hour later, 40 minutes past my appointment time, I was seated in a examining room where I sat for another 29 minutes or so. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. I'm changing my PCP as I write this.