A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Narat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Narat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narat graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Narat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Narat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roxana Narat practice?
- Dr. Roxana Narat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Narat practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.