Dr. Roxana Rhodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxana Rhodes?

February 23rd, 2016

So glad I found her!

December 3rd, 2015

Very professional and engaging.

February 5th, 2015

She was very nice but I waited very long to see her. Other then that good doctor

December 30th, 2013

I think Dr. Roxana Rhodes is terrific. Great analysis. Great rosy manner. Explains things well. Also expects patient to take charge on part of his/her own health. That's part of what Partners in Health(name of her practice) about and I walk two miles a day, don't smoke, keep to a reasonable weight, etc. to do my part. I don't find her excessive in referal to specialists. In fact, most recently, I pushed for a referral (to a dermotologist) despite her analysis that what I was concerned about was no problem. I can get an appointment on short notice, alm ost always worked in that day or the next. I find the nurse Amanda very helpful as well. Sometimes I'm on hold with the switchboard, and sometimes they take awhile to call. If it seems warranted to me, I phone again. It's a pleasure to have Dr. Rhodes as my primary care doctor. I recommend her strongly.

July 29th, 2013

Does not accept WC Claims

I had established myself as a patient with my own health insurance. I was rear ended and sitting in her office for an appt. when she found out I was in a car accident she told me to get dressed and leave. She walked out of the examining room. Extremely rude. I wouldnt recommend her to anyone.

October 30th, 2012

Be sure to write a list and make sure you've covered everything at this visit. I have had problems with calling to get scripts and get them correct. I have a mail order service which provides three months of scripts. This saves me money, time and worry. Calling Dr. Rhodes office has been a nightmare. It has been a month and they still have not gotten it right ! ! ! This drives me crazy !!!

June 14th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Rhodes is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient for over 8 years and I was referred to Dr. Rhodes by another patient who was raving about how awesome she was. Dr. Rhodes is very thorough and I never feel rushed as some doctors can make you feel. Dr. Rhodes now treats my son as well and he has no anxiety about visits to the doctor.

May 4th, 2012

I am disappointed because after my last visit, lab work ordered and x-ray tests were done, the nurse called me and I missed her call. I called the office 3 different times that same day, receptionist kept telling me she was with patients and that she would call me back. She did not call me back until the next day. Very unprofessional.

June 22nd, 2011

Not good enough

The Queen of the Long Wait and the Speedy Referral. I had lots of expensive needless tests done and specialist referrals, rather than Dr R give my problems any consideration or benefit of her experience. Maybe this is necessary in such a lawsuit-prone society, but I was left to go from doc to doc, each looking at just his/her little piece of the puzzle, and felt I had no primary internist I could rely on for solid basic diagnosis and care. And not that appearances count for much, but the waiting room looks like Goodwill's castoffs. I don't require glamor, but it's downright funky.

October 6th, 2017