A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Sacarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Sacarin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacarin graduated from Universitatea Din Craiova.
Dr. Sacarin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana Teodora Sacarin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roxana T. Sacarin practice?
- Dr. Roxana Sacarin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Sacarin practices Anesthesiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See West Islip Anesthesiologists.