Dr. Roxane Bremen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxane Bremen?

August 7th, 2017

The Best Neurologist

I have had many neurologist but I have to say Dr. Bremen is the best. I was diagnosed with epilepsy 25 years ago and have never had a Doctor who cared and was able to get me the help I needed. I have see her the past 5 years and have to say she is a true blessing. I would recommend her with no doubt.

June 15th, 2013

Dr. Bremen - Neurologist Missouri

My experience with this doctor was not a good one. She was very impatient and acted as if she was a superior being to everyone else. I've never had a doctor show blatant negligence of my condition. She almost made me feel like she thought I was faking my pain. I've had a serious condition for 5+ years, many MRI's later proved I have a serious problem yet she was cold as ice and provided NO treatment.

November 27th, 2012

Excellent

Excellent - I had been to several other neurologists and Dr. Bremmen was finally able to help my migraines

November 27th, 2012

Excellent

August 16th, 2012

Excellent physician, highly recommend her!

I've seen Dr. Bremen for many years for the treatment of migraine headaches. She's the only physician who never gave up until she found the right treatment plan to give me relief. Dr. Bremen is never rushed and treats you as a person, not as a statistic or another problem in her day.

August 5th, 2012

She is prompt,easy to talk to, and a very good listener. She is very prompt in following up on any request we make, for instance, ordering medication or getting a consult for another Doctor.

June 20th, 2012

Great care - exceptional doctor

Very caring doctor. She is always interested in your opinion as well as your life outside her office. She actually listens! Very friendly staff.

February 6th, 2012

Migraines? See Dr. Roxane Bremen

I am 65 yrs old and have suffered from migraines since i was 18. Dr. Bremen has been a wonder in monitoring and preventing my chronic pain. Even when I do get them - her Rx (Maxalt) brings the pain to a halt. i used to spend up to 3 days in bed - sometimes in the hospital. Those days are long gone. I think her no. 1 asset is her ability to make you feel like 'seeing you is the reason I got up today.' I would recommend Dr. Bremen to any one - but especially those who deal w/ constant migraines.

November 11th, 2011

Very caring. She is willing to listen to the details and not rush you through the appointment.

September 30th, 2017