A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Engle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roxann S. Engle practice?
Dr. Roxann Engle practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.