A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Engle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Engle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxann Sonia Engle DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxann S. Engle practice?
- Dr. Roxann Engle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxann Engle practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.