A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Engle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engle
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxann Sonia Engle DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxann S. Engle practice?
- Dr. Roxann Engle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxann Engle practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.