Dr. Roxann Engle DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2014
The Best Doctor in Orange County
I have been a patient of Dr. Engle's for the past 6 years. In my opinion she is the best Doctor in Orange County. She is kind, is a good listener, and always makes great decisions accurate diagnosis. I would recommend Dr.Engle to anyone and I hope to be her patient for many more years to come.

October 20th, 2013
I am writing this review in hopes of people not seeing this doctor. My mother had a serious condition that was ignored by Dr. Engle. This doctor has lousy bedside manner, she doesn't give eye contact, and when my mother had a serious problem, the doctor did not see her, she was told she didn't need to be seen, and there was nothing she could do. My mother ended up in the ER, and had the problem not been addressed, it would have been life threatening. She was told to follow up with her doctor in 2 days, but was told by Dr. Engle that she didn't need to be seen, that the ER always tells patients to see their doctor for a follow up. My mothers condition got worse, & as a result we had to file a grievance and change doctors to get the medical care that my mother required. Please do not go to this doctor. She is not an attentive doctor, and I am writing this review to prevent anyone else from going through this.

April 24th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Engle off and on for about 9 years and I love her. She's fast. She listens to my problems/concerns and addresses them appropriately. She never seems hurried or like she's just humoring me. I'm sure not every diagnosis she makes is accurate, as she's human, but so far she hasn't misdiagnosed me.

May 23rd, 2011
Overall Grade A doctor
have been in her care for about a dozen years and appreciate her professionalism. Her office is clean, organized and staff are knowledgeable and helpful.If you need a general practitioner for your over-all health needs I suggest seeing Dr Engle.

January 22nd, 2011
Great Family Dr
Dr Engle has been my dr for over 8 years, she is a wonderful family doctor, she always takes time to talk about the health issues that are going on. We also take our children to her and they love her!!

August 31st, 2010