A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Powers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxann Powers, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxann Lucinda Powers FACP and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxann L. Powers practice?
- Dr. Roxann Powers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roxann Powers practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Dermatologists and Morgantown Internists.