A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxann Powers, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans