A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxann Powers, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxann L Powers FACP and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roxann L. Powers practice?
- Dr. Roxann Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roxann Powers practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Dermatologists.