A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxann Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxann Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxann Powers, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxann L Powers FACP and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roxann L. Powers practice?
- Dr. Roxann Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roxann Powers practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Dermatologists.