A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Abitbol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Abitbol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Abitbol, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitbol graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abitbol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Judith Abitbol FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne J. Abitbol practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Abitbol has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roxanne Abitbol practices Dermatology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, NY and New York, NY.
See Oceanside Dermatologists.