A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Aquino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquino
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Aquino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Aquino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aquino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Lucas Aquino MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne L. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Aquino has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxanne Aquino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Endocrinologists.