A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Carfora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Carfora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carfora
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carfora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carfora graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Carfora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne G. Carfora DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne G. Carfora practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Carfora has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxanne Carfora practices Family Medicine near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Family Physicians.