Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Dryden-Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Dryden-Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dryden-Edwards
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dryden-Edwards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Dryden-Edwards, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryden-Edwards graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Camille Dryden-Edwards MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne C. Dryden-Edwards practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Dryden-Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxanne Dryden-Edwards practices Psychiatry near Gaithersburg, MD.
See Gaithersburg Psychiatrists.