A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Garciaorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garciaorr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garciaorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Garciaorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garciaorr graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Garciaorr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Elsie Garciaorr MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne E. Garciaorr practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Garciaorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxanne Garciaorr practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.