A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Jamshidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Jamshidi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamshidi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jamshidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Marie Jamshidi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne M. Jamshidi practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Jamshidi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roxanne Jamshidi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.