A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Latimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Latimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Latimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Latimer graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Latimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne P Latimer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne P. Latimer practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Latimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roxanne Latimer practices Family Medicine near Shrewsbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA and Natick, MA.
See Shrewsbury Family Physicians.