A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Latimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Latimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Latimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Latimer graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Latimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Latimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roxanne P. Latimer practice?
Dr. Roxanne Latimer practices Family Medicine near Shrewsbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Boston, MA.
See Shrewsbury Family Physicians.