Overall Review

February 24th, 2016
Front office staff is AWFUL
Dr Marshal is a wonderful doctor. She listens intently, she's kind, and she's very intelligent. I like the fact that she is always very well put together. Once you get past the door out of the waiting room, everyone is great. The nurse Trinity is a sweetheart. The lady that takes your blood is one of the best at her job. And Sarah is fantastic. The problem I have with Marshall medical is the office staff. The woman that answers the phone is rude and she acts like she knows it all. When you sit in the waiting room, any phone call that comes in, you can hear all of the conversation that goes on because the woman at the desk is so loud. All personal information that should be confideconfidential is said loud enough for every person in the waiting room to hear. She really is just not some one that should be dealing with patients or personal information. The waiting room is horribly dirty and stinks like urine most of the time. Its a breeding ground for germs. The say of my first appointment with Dr Marshall I filled out all the normal paperwork. One of the papers being to release my med records from my other doctor. I waited over a month for these records to be released. Finally got tired of waiting and called. The rude receptionist told me I didn't fill out the release and I would have to do that. I know that it was filled out. I had some one else with me who filled out all the paperwork and the. Showed me where to sign and told me what the paper I was signing was because I had forgotten my reading glasses. When I told the rude woman that I already had filled that out, she argued with me. She got very rude and condescending towards me. My only assumption is that she didn't do her job correctly and was upset because I had brought it to her attention. Another time I had been to a specialist who faxed lab results to marshalls office. When calling, the rude woman stated numerous times that they had not been received. Yet after numerous times of calling the specialist office, I knew they had been received. Again, argument and condescending towards me. This woman needs to lose her job. There are so many kind and considerate people desperate for a job. This woman does not deserve her job. Because of this woman, I can not give the place any higher than a one star rating. I'm sorry. All of my one stars are due to the office lady. 5 stars are nurses and doctor.

February 17th, 2015
I do not recommend anyone go to Dr. Marshall as a new patient. She is absolutely fantastic and I would like to keep it that way. She is a single physician practice. I do not want to see her get overloaded, especially with hypochondriacs. She is so focused on you and your problems you frequently share things you thought you could handle yourself. If you have lots of problems look for a big practice that can always work you in and leave Dr. Marshall time for her long time patients.

August 30th, 2014
After a month of coming to see Dr Marshall, horrible pain, throwing up, loosing 13 lbs in a week Dr Marshall calls my mom and says I'm putting you in the hospital. Telling her it's one thing and planning on doing emergency surgery the Dr says I'll be back in to tell you the final plan.....after waiting it turns out the dr went home! So here's my mom waiting and no word.....she comes the next day and says no surgery! How nice of her to fill my mom in! Then she releases her with a plan to go to another dr.....after waiting 3 days to hear from Dr Marshall my dad says forget it we're going where dr Marshall was planning on sending her by way of the ER....they get down there still nothing from Dr Marshall....ends up my mom has cancer and when my mom try's to get a pain med refill dr Marshall says she will no longer take my mom as her Patient! This woman should retire! She does not care for her patients!!!! She does not call back or do what she says she will do! I would never recommend her to anyone!!!

May 21st, 2011
I could not have a more competent,professional yet friendly doctor! I was referred to Dr. Marshall by a co-worker that loves her and I am so happy I finally found a great doctor that talks to you and explains things in your terms. She really cares about her patients and it shows!

February 25th, 2010
Other than waiting for an appointment, I've never had a problem with Dr Marshall. She listens to my symptoms, and clearly explains her diagnosis and answers any questions posed.