Dr. Roxanne Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Newman?

Awesome Doc!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Been eight years since my open heart surgery and I'm still around! Had a metallic aorta valve installed and repair of aneurism with graft in upper arch. All went well before and after surgery. Thanks doc, your a pro!

patient remarks

Posted on December 18th, 2016

I had open heart surgery. Dr Newman is a excellent surgeon working in sub par conditions I don't know how they manage to keep such an excellent surgeon around. The only complaint that I have of Dr. Newman is I barely got to see her to ask any questions I had.I just think they her schedule over booked and she's trying to just keep up.

True Professional

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Newman replaced my mitrial valve and did some other repairs to my heart in 2009. I have been in great health since and I owe my life to her. I am so thankful that we have such skilled doctors, nurses and staff.

Dr. Newman was fantastic

Posted on September 15th, 2011

My husband and I are totally amazed by Dr. Newman. My husband was having problems with his heart. He had been doctoring in another town and was not getting any answers. Dr. Newman sat down with us, reviewed files ahead of time and was very prepared by the time of our appointment. She diagnosed the problem went out of her way to bring in a Cardiologist to meet with us and got the job done. My husband is doing well. Thank you!!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Ethics of surgeon independently performing their own autopsy on their own CABG patient and removing the evidence of their work?

Peterson family

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Incredible

Pulmonary valve replaced

Posted on November 23rd, 2008

Dr. Newman replaced my pulmonary valve in May 2008. She had an advanced knowledge in my type of birth defect. She was very forthcoming and honest about the procedure. She listened to my concerns and answered any questions I may have had. She is very good at her job. She saved my life.

Posted on November 13th, 2017