A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Palermo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxanne Palermo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palermo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palermo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Palermo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Palermo graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Palermo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxanne Benedetta Palermo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roxanne B. Palermo practice?
- Dr. Roxanne Palermo has 1 office location.
Dr. Roxanne Palermo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.