A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxanne Palermo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palermo graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palermo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palermo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roxanne Palermo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roxanne B. Palermo practice?
Dr. Roxanne Palermo practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rosanne Palermo, Dr. Roseann Palermo, Dr. Roseanne Palermo, Dr. Roxana Palermo