Dr. Roxanne Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Simmons?

October 15th, 2017

Always there when we need her

Dr. Sowa has always been so compassionate and so caring with my daughter who always dreads going to any Doctor's office. She has always been a pleasure to see through the years.

July 30th, 2015

Really a Fantastic Doctor

Amazing, absolutely great gave me the tools and referred me to the proper people when she couldn't help me. She helped explain to me why i could be losing as much weight as I was (GI) problems. Super easy to talk to and helped me over my anxiety.

October 25th, 2011

Dr. Simmons was my pediatrician from the time I was 8-16 and I always loved her along with everyone else at the office. Now, 7 years later, she is the pediatrician for my children. They love her just as much as I did. She is very down to earth, friendly, and compassionate about her job. I have recommended this office to all of my friends and they all love her as well. She works with Dr Fisher and a male doctor who are both great. The office staff is always friendly and helpful in getting emergency appointments. The whole place is clean and inviting. I would recommend this place to anyone who cares about their children receiving quality care in a great environment.

July 27th, 2015