Dr. Roxanne Smith-White MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Washington, DC

1.9

October 15th, 2016
Very little in terms of diagnostic expertise
I have had the opportunity of working with Dr. Smith-White. While she is very capable in terms of scheduling, there is very little that goes into actual diagnoses and treatments of the patients. This feeling is shared by other colleagues as well. I forewarn patients to go elsewhere.

April 14th, 2015
No Bedside Manners, Rude, Condescending
Followed up with her after having gone to E.R. for chest pain. She immediately self diagnosed it as anxiety. Not once did I ever complain about having an issue with anxiety or stress (other than normal life stresses) for her to come to this conclusion. She looked at me with this confused look when I questioned her diagnosis. I told her that having chest pain was very scary for me and I wasn't trying to over-exaggerate my pain or want it to be something bad, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't drop dead walking down the street. Her response to me, " I can't guarantee that." What kind of Dr. says this to her patient. A more comforting response would have been, I will try to do everything I can to try to prevent this from happening. I called her supervisor to complain, and she never asked my name or phone number but said she would follow up with me. I had to volunteer my contact info before she hung up. This let me know that nothing was going to be done. This was the last straw for me with Dr. Smith-White and I have since changed physicians. If you want someone that is not going to take you serious, or roll her eyes when you have a question as if you are holding her up after she had you waiting for 30 mins, then by all means, this is the Dr. for you.

March 6th, 2015
She is an EVIL MONSTER! Avoid her at all cost. Dr. Smith-White is rude, condescending, disrespectful and hurtful. Do not let her be your doctor :/

March 7th, 2012
Bad attitude
Refused patient care with no valid reason after I had waited over 30 minutes.

October 25th, 2011
The doctors' office cancels a 3rd time..... REALLY?
I am furious after receiving the THIRD cancellation of my first appointment with you. I will NOT make the mistake of rescheduling again.I am amazed at this level of unprofessionalism.