The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roxie Albrecht
Dr. Roxie Albrecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Albrecht is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower and OU Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Roxie Albrecht has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roxie Albrecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Katherine Morris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi21
Dr. Lacy Harville III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi31
Dr. Larry Pennington
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi38