Learn more about Dr. Roy Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Aaron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy K. Aaron practice?
Dr. Roy Aaron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.