A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Aaron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Kenneth Aaron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy K. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Roy Aaron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Aaron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.