A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Aaron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Kenneth Aaron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy K. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Roy Aaron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Aaron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.