A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Adaniya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Adaniya is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Adaniya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adaniya graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Adaniya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Seijin Adaniya MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Adaniya practice?
- Dr. Roy Adaniya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Adaniya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Pulmonologists, and Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners.