A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Adaniya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Adaniya is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adaniya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adaniya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Adaniya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adaniya graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Adaniya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Seijin Adaniya MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Adaniya practice?
- Dr. Roy Adaniya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Adaniya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Pulmonologists, and Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners.