A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Alcala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Alcala is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcala graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Alcala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan