Dr. Roy Alcalay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Alcalay?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Roy Alcalay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2016

Best PD Doctor

I am an Early Onset PD sufferer who has got to know Dr. Alcaly over the last 4-5 years. He is compassionate and caring as well as the most knowledgeable when it comes to current research and protocols. He doesn't rush you as evidenced by the hour he spent with me during my recent PD follow up appointment. Dr. Alcalay gives you the most thorough neurological exam and presents all available options.You always feel better leaving the office than arriving. I'm counting on being a patient when Dr. Alcalay tells me one day that he has found a cure.

May 5th, 2016

Smart and Compassionate PD Doctor

I am an Early Onset PD patient that was not diagnosed by Dr. Alcalay but got to know him thru some studies that I was part of. Even though he was not my primary PD Dr., he took an active interest in my case and responded to any and all questions that I had. I was most impressed by his scientific knowledge of PD and his compassion for PD patients. After working with him, I asked for Dr. Alcalay to become my primary PD Dr. and he agreed. Some Drs. may call me needy, but Dr. Alcalay shows no sign of that when he responds to my many emails. As Dr. Alcalay is a top researcher, I hope that I will be there when he discovers a cure!!

May 4th, 2016

Felicia milewicz

Dr. Alcalay is an amazing doctor. He is so passionate about his profession but more importantly passionate about his patients. He gives you all the time you need to answer all your questions and ease your fears. I will always recommend him to my friends for I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

March 8th, 2017