A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Artal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Artal, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Artal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Artal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Artal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Mittelmark Artal MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Artal practice?
- Dr. Roy Artal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Artal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.