Learn more about Dr. Roy Ashford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ashford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ashford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashford graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ashford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Freedman Ashford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy F. Ashford practice?
- Dr. Roy Ashford has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Ashford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.