A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Ashford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ashford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ashford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashford graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ashford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy F Ashford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy F. Ashford practice?
- Dr. Roy Ashford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Ashford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.