Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Avalos
Dr. Roy Avalos, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Avalos is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus. Dr. Avalos has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Avalos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roy Avalos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.
Dr. Robert Savage
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Encinitas, CA 0 mi44
Dr. David Hill
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Encinitas, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Matthew Lucks
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Encinitas, CA 0 mi18