A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Hall practice?
Dr. Roy Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Enterprise, AL and Geneva, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.