Learn more about Dr. Roy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Hall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Bruce Hall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Hall practice?
- Dr. Roy Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.