Learn more about Dr. Roy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Hall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Bruce Hall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Hall practice?
- Dr. Roy Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.