Dr. Roy Barrow Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 7th, 2009

Dr. barrow has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have never had a problem with him. He is kind and takes time out to understand any issues that you might have. He has always showed me many ways to better my health needs and provided me with excellent referrals to Doctors who continue to be patient and understanding to my needs, pains and complaints about health issues I have had over the years. Thank You much Dr. Barrows, your the best :-0

February 23rd, 2015