inactive

Roy G Bassett Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

June 7th, 2016
Former Commissioner & medically retired patient.
Dr Bassett is indeed of the most caring and patient doctors I've experienced.

December 7th, 2015
Great doctor!
Love this doctor! Very friendly and explains things very well in an easy way to understand. Takes all the time needed to assess any issue. I feel like home (Colombia). Very different form all the doctors I have seen here who make me wait 40 minutes just to see me 10 minutes (Except my OBGYN who I also love!) to then have a staff member come with a prescription. This guy will tell you himself what your prescription will be and hands it personally.

May 16th, 2014
Rn
Dr always high awful we aren't stupid

September 26th, 2013
reason for leaving
Dr. Bassett,spends time with his patients is concerned, and great with cholesterol treatment may seem distracted at times. The office staff is discourteous, unconcerned and rude. When you call in to speak to Dr. or request refills, they act as though you have disrupted their day.

July 4th, 2013
Wow, nasty review of Dr. Bassett - don't know who that person saw but it was not the Dr. I go to. Dr. Bassett is very kind and helpful and takes as much time as you need, he has diagnosed problems for me when other doctors have said I don't have a problem, he has always been right. You can even call him on the weekend and he will respond and help. I would recommend him. His staff too is wonderful. My only problem is promptness, you wait a long time but then that is one of the results of him taking all the time you need.

January 25th, 2013
Dr and staff are great!! Can only recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who cares and takes his time!! Really feel taken care of!!!

January 25th, 2013
Excellent physician! Obviously cares about his patients.

October 18th, 2011
I really have white coat syndrome. I have a fear of doctors and hospitals. I am so happy to have found Dr. Roy Basset. He is a great doctor who has a calming effect on his patients. He is very professional and at the same time very kind and gentle.

January 11th, 2011
Dr.Bassett is a wounderfull doctors his staff is grate they a very caring and freindly they all work on keeping me healthy i love my doctor.

September 29th, 2010
Terrible lazy and spitefull MD. Miserable in office and even worse in hospital. Too many good doctores out there to take chances with this one.