A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Bedrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Bedrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedrock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedrock Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedrock graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Bedrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Dennis Bedrock DMD, MD, and MS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Bedrock practice?
- Dr. Roy Bedrock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Bedrock practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Charles Surgeons and Saint Charles Dentists.