Learn more about Dr. Roy Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Beebe, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery UConn Musculoskeletal Institute is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Beebe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy D Beebe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Roy Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Beebe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, CT.
See Avon Surgeons.