Dr. Roy Beebe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
Fabulous doctor
I had a full hip replacement about two weeks ago, and did so well with Dr Beebe's skilled surgery that i went home a day early, and had no pain after only three days. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery.

September 26th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr Beebe listens and helps you to understand your injury by explaining, while using X-rays and drawing pictures of the injury. When I leave his office I have confidence in how I can improve my wellness and that I've see a good and caring doctor.

June 11th, 2016
There is no other doctor in this area that is as qualified and experienced as dr.Beebe..he exceeds my expectations every time.

April 11th, 2016
Terrible doctor
Wife went to see him for three months with horrible pain in leg and he never diagnosed the problem which was a massive cancer that had certain rd grown during that period

October 1st, 2011
Not A Fan
Not a fan - Does partial knee replacements that should have been full replacements. Terrible aftercare as well! Less than a year later, had the knee redone as a full replacement. Walking better 6 weeks after a full replacement than 8 months after a partial with Beebe. Totally misdiagnosed the problem, with no explanations.Many better docs out there ~ maybe he was once the go to doc - but find someone else!

July 7th, 2011
In it only for the money! Overprescribes narcotics.
I have been a patient for severe, to quote Dr Beebe "end stage arthritis" in both my knees. I also have a condition that makes me a high risk surgical patient. after my single 48 year old brother was unable to pay his bill of about 360.00, I was told I could no longer make appointments per dr beebe. As soon as I found out my brother still owed the bill, I started making monthly consecutive payments. $100.00 then $50.00 the next month then I called to schedule in for injections in both knees per usual......well, I had to wait a week. I had run out of my medication Vicodin which he last filled 5mos prior and he has been filling it for years freely over the phone as well as at each visit. he suddenly decided I must be addicted! well II will have the CT medical licensing board investigate his ex for me and abrupt cut off..."I have seen a new ortho who injects painlessly and has prescribed a better pain med that is not addictive. it should also be noted that I have no withdrawal symptoms from the Vicodin so as it turns out, this whole issue is over my grown independent brother's bill which will not be paid by me anymore.. dr beebe is addicted to $ with little care for his patients. I have never left his office owing hin a penny! Beware.

September 27th, 2010
Great Experience
Had some knee work done and he and his staff at UCONN were great. Thanks

April 2nd, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Beebe was on call at the hospital the afternoon my two year old daughter was flown in by Life Star after an accident with life threatning injuries. If not for Dr. Beebe's quick profesional response I believe she would not have survived. After hours on the operating table he was also able to save her severed leg. He has also been our families doctor performing many operations and setting broken bones. An overall excellent review in my opinion is an understatement.

January 29th, 2010
WALT
THE BEST I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF THE DR FO 20 YEARS AND THE ENTIRE STAFF AND DOC HAVE BEEN GREAT.

August 22nd, 2009
He was great when I went in for my hip replacement back in 95. My hip replacement didn't take so they brought me back in to revise it. Called my mother and told her himself.

June 1st, 2009
not impressed

March 27th, 2009
Before I saw him, the other doctors said I would lose the use of my leg. He was fantastic, I didn't. He actually saw the problem and fixed it.