Dr. Roy Beerel MD Patient Reviews

September 4th, 2013
Debt of gratitude
Dr Beerel treated my mother at St Clair Hospital on several occasions. He was very warm and compassionate to her and myself during very painful times as her health decreased. He treated my mother as if she was his own parent. He would call me personally on weekends and evening to provide updates and suggestions and spoke with me as if we were family. I have met several great doctors however he is provided so much more than just his unquestionable expertise and experience, he provided a level of personal compassion that helped us more than words can describe. I personally owe him a debt of gratitude for all his phone calls to me and his sincere sweet care for my mother.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Beerel always takes the time to care about me. He asks questions and listens. He never blows me off.

January 3rd, 2011
Good Doctor
Very pleased! Shows a true concern about your health.

March 9th, 2009
The Doctor Who Evey Doctor Should Be
I met Doctor Beerel when I was a teen.I'm now 32,and I have to admitt I have been bless to have him for my doctor,thru out my years of traveling,until I relize this doc,is blunt and straightout and to the point,and very honest,and caring,and very dedicated to his patients.He knows what he's doing!You can tell by the way he checks your health,and answers your questions,he always gives his best.You can tell he's not just in his career for the money,he there for his patients,and I know he's the doctor that alot of people in this world wish they had,but alot of doctors now a days,just want to feed people pills,he doesn't unless their gonna benefit your health.Thanks Doctor Beerel,you do a great job,at what your do,you are a great inspiration at how all doctors should treat their patients.You are definitley a hard working guy who cares about people and their lives.God Bless You In All Your Ways Each and Every Day.From Your Patient.