Dr. Roy Bergstrom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 15th, 2011
If you have PCOS or Endo - you must see Dr. B
When I first came to Dr. B, he was the 9th OBG in almost a year but was the only one to take me seriously and finally was able to figure out why I was in so much pain. Since my diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS he has been fantastic and thorough. He makes me feel like I am his only patient and remembers everything. If you have had other doctors make you feel like your endo pain is insignificant you must see Dr. B. He will be able to help you.

June 10th, 2010
The Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Bergstrom, He is the most caring Doctor I have ever had.I had gone through a very rough time and he took care of me and got me through my surgery. I have since moved bad to my home town and wish I had a Doctor here like him

March 17th, 2008
There are several Doctors on staff at South Denver Ob/Gyn that are great, but my own personal experience with Dr.Bergstrom was the best. He is very caring, helpful and he makes you feel like there's nothing you can't do. When I was ready to "give up" in the delivery room he was awesome. He always remembers my kids names which is very important to me. He always asks about my family, my kids and husband. He is just a wonderful Dr. and I VERY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that asks.