A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bershel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bershel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bershel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Bershel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra Bershel practice?
Dr. Debra Bershel practices Family Medicine near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Somerville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Bershel, Dr. Debbi Bershel, Dr. Debbie Bershel, Dr. Debby Bershel