by Carole Trull on Oct 13th, 2014

Dr. Blank is the best Doctor one could ever had. I thank him for seeing me through this journey of Auto Immune Hepatitus . He gave his service to me beyond the call of duty. He is a great Person, friend and a Doctor who genially cares for the patient. I will miss you!

Retired show details Retired
by Mary Davis on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Blank, his nurse practitioner=Robin Cook, and her assistant Tana have made so much difference in my life. Every item listed to the right should be rated four stars plus. When I started going to Dr. Blank's office I could barely get out of bed in the mornings. I'm a different person today, healthier now than anytime in the last fifteen years. A patient could do no better than Dr. Blank and his staff.

May 15th, 2012

Caring, knowledgable and very likable. Seems to enjoy his work.

Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Roy Blank is a wonderful doctor, don't know what I'd do without him. He's been my doctor for about 13 years.

Jan 9th, 2011

The front desk staff and the office manager were very rude, unprofessional, and seem to only care about money not the patient. I watched and heard the staff talk in a loud voice saying that that office would no longer take care of several of it's patients due to being late. Patients who were sick were turned away for not making an appointment, missing an appointment, and for being late for an appointment. Do not put your self through the process you would be better off going to an ER.