A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Blanco, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Blanco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray G Blanco MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray G. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Ray Blanco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ray Blanco practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Shelbyville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Shelbyville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.