Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Brandell
Dr. Roy Brandell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wausau, WI, with another office in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brandell is affiliated with Apirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Wausau Hospital and University of Kansas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Brandell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Roy Brandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.