A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Broady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Broady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Broady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Broady graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Cox Broady MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Broady practice?
- Dr. Roy Broady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Broady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.