A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Buchinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Buchinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Buchinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchinsky graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Buchinsky MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy Buchinsky practice?
- Dr. Roy Buchinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Buchinsky practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.